BluPrints Smart Thermal Printers Powering Customer Service Points (CSP) / Grahak Seva Kendra across India.
Customer Service Points or Grahak Seva Kendras (GSK) are a strategic initiative of the Digital India program encompassing Financial Inclusion. They are the common points for delivery of various E-governance services to villages in India, thereby contributing to a digitally and financially inclusive society. These Grahak Seva Kendras are more than service delivery points in rural India. They are working as change agents, building rural capacities and livelihoods. They are promoting community participation and collective action for bringing social change at a grass root level with the key focus on the rural citizen.
BluPrints Smart Thermal Printers empowering Grahak Seva Kendra in Rural India
BluPrints portable thermal printers are being extensively used in Grahak Seva Kendra (GSK) all across India. These Bluetooth enabled thermal printers are mostly used along with Laptops, Desktops, Tablets, biometric scanners to carry out all types of online activities on the field. For example:
- Instant Proof/acknowledgement of transaction at the CSP is issued to the customer
- Support Banking Facilities- end-to-end process of account opening & online transactions
- Utility bill payments- electricity, water, phone bills etc made easy at these CSP where the customer gets an on the spot receipt for the bill payment
These are just a few applications, BluPrints thermal printers are used in various other fields such as logistics, Point of Sale applications, payment collection, ticketing, Aadhaar and PAN registrations, Voter id registration, electronic metering system etc. BluPrints thermal printers are an active participant in Government initiative towards digital and financial inclusion of rural population.
The portable and low maintenance feature of BluPrints thermal printers makes them an ideal partner for e-governance services. Its universal compatibility makes it free from technical restrictions and easy to use with all kinds of platforms.
Services offered by Seva Kendra in Rural India
Seva Kendras offer a variety of services on a single platform to benefit the rural population with the latest schemes, policies, and government initiatives. The following types of services are provided:
- Agriculture Services (eKrishi, soil health card, Crop Insurance, Agri Market etc)
- Education & Training Services (Vocational Education, Employment, etc.)
- Health Services (Telemedicine, Health Check-ups, etc.)
- Banking & Insurance Services (Micro-credit, Loans, Insurance)
- Entertainment Services (Movies, Television)
- Utility Services (Bill Payments, Online bookings)
- Commercial Services (Internet Browsing, Village level BPO).
- Passport application, railway tickets, Ayushman Bharat, FSSAI registration, Land records, ePolice etc.
- E-District services such as issuance of certificates and licenses, ration cards, payment of various social welfare pensions, online filing of RTI, lodging complaints etc.
- C2G Kiosk – Requests and suggestions, grievances, complaints.
To be able to support the various services offered by Seva Kendra, BluPrints have customized their product range to suit Indian requirements with features such as rugged body, long battery life, multilingual printing, easy to carry, quick charging etc. BluPrints have a wide range of thermal printing products as per industry specifications.